Timing: 10 hours
- In your team divide the work among yourselves and start to find:
- The main proponents for each theoretical position
- A summary of the strengths of each theory
- A summary of the limitations of each theory; i.e. what a theory does and does not account for
- What useful predictions or implications the theory makes
- Your tutor will set up a wiki for your team. Use it to work together on a document that you will post to your tutor group to inform your colleagues about the theory you have researched.
- Read each group’s account of the theory they researched.
- After your group discussions on all three theories, create and complete a table like the one below.
|How do they assist the understanding of elearning?|
- Post the table so it can be viewed by your tutor group and record it in your learning journal/blog.