Timing: 2 hours
Tip: Check you are logged in to OU Google Apps before trying to access any of the links to Sites or Docs.
- Use either of the following templates to create a system of forces document:
- Review the factors and concerns listed in the team’s shared document, and select the key forces that define the design space.
- List these forces in your system of forces document. Give each force a number or identifier, and (optionally) an icon.
- Use your team forum, or schedule a live, online session (using OU Live, Skype or Google Hangouts) to discuss and compare your lists of forces.
- Create sub-pages for the team members’ documents, and include a summary of the discussion in the context page.
- Visit other teams’ websites and consider their lists of forces. Offer feedback through the other teams’ discussion forums and reflect on any feedback you receive from other teams.